Sunday, September 21, 2008

"We jumped right into Sunday...

and had ourselves a fun day!" -lyrics from "I'm gonna catch you" by Laurie Berkner (Highly recommended kids music...I find myself singing her often.)
After a full month of Cole picking out train and dinosaur books weekly from the library Jeff and I thought it was only fitting to take the kids on a train ride. We took the Georgetown Loop this morning and had such a great time. The kids reactions and expressions were priceless.
On the way down the mountain we stopped at Red Rocks Amphitheater - arguably the best place to see a concert - for a little walking around.

The kids were rock stars...such a fun day!

2 comments:

marjory said...

Looks like fun! I love how you give your kids experiences and adventures!

Liz said...

Jordan-
How lucky you are to live in such a beautiful place. I am sure Cole was in heaven. Thanks for sharing the pics from your great day.