Friday, August 20, 2010

3rd annual Knit for Paris

It is that time of year again...Knit for Paris (again)

School has started, kids are excited and I am ready to knit!
I would love your supoort again.




sisters, Alejandra (I have again for a 2nd year) and Lorena (I had in class 2 years ago)


Last year
my 3rd grade class was completely outfitted with hats, mittens and scarves. This year I looped with my students...which means that I am teaching the same class fourth grade. So this year I am looking to adopt another class in the school and choose families in need to knit for since all of my students already have warm lovlies.
I will take any knits you make and find them happy homes. Any donations would be appreciated. Just shoot me a comment or email...

Thank You Thank you

Jordan
jhoeksema@hotmail

1 comment:

marjory said...

Love your project and the smiling faces of your lucky kids! Good work, sweetie!