Wednesday, September 15, 2010

my first...

article of clothing I have made Ryan that she actually wears since she was about 3!





Ryan has always had a mind of her own and a great sense of style which has not included her mom being able to pick out fabrics that she would actually like and wear. So I finally learned to just bring her to the fabric store to pick out fabrics and get the pattern/picture approved before making and it was a success. I shine when I see it sitting on her desk,picked out and ready to wear the next day for school.



Finally...

2 comments:

marjory said...

Lucy! Looks great. And how rewarding to see Ryan wearing it and looking so good! Well done

Liz said...

Jordan-
That is one awesome skirt. Job well done. I dread the day when I can't put Izzy in whatever I want and she will wear it, that's the problem with girls...