Wednesday, December 22, 2010

in the moment


So happy to be on Christmas Break with my family. These two little ones of ours make me smile so much. Yesterday, Ryan informed me that she was going to get married when she gets older. When I asked her who she was going to marry she said..."I am not sure, but I know I want to marry someone that has not been in jail and someone that does not already have a girlfriend." Setting the bar high (we'll have to work in raising it a bit but it's a start!) I just love how kids think. Jeff and I are both feeling like kids these days enjoying our time with our own and anticipating Christmas morning. The holiday cheer is definitely surrounding us...from Santa to making and decorating cookies (including the festive Christmas stegosaurus).








Happy Happy Holidays...cheers!

1 comment:

marjory said...

happy Christmas Eve, sweetie. So glad all of you can be together for a few days. Enjoy, enjoy, and let's Skype tomorrow! love you