Saturday, January 29, 2011

january

Here are just a few pictures from the past few weeks.
We took the kids to a rodeo at the stock show a few weeks ago...very fun and kept the kids fully entertained.


We have also been enjoying some cozy,mellow evenings playing family games. It's so fun that both kids are now able to play apples to apples for kids...a good time had by all.





And the finale of it all... Cole's first wiggly and lost tooth! He was so excited to have the tooth fairy come around for him this time. I must admit that I was a bit sad...not quite ready for my youngest to grow up any faster, but so tickled to see how proud my little boy was.

1 comment:

Liz said...

beautiful pics! The game playing is so great with kids I agree. Izzy wants to play Uno and Go Fish all the time. Maybe the cousins can play together this summer!