Thursday, November 8, 2012

fall break

I just came off of my fall break...and what a break it was. The kid's school district does not have this break, so with my parents in town it was quite an "adult" break! My dad and I stated it off with a night on the town...A little ping pong fun at Ace followed by Grace Potter and the Nocturnals as the Fillmore  What a great night with my dad! We followed that up with dinner at Vesta with Barb and Gary visiting as well. We hosted a brunch, had a Halloween party, but the highlight - Taking Barb and Gary and my parents to see Bob Dylan with Mark Knopfler opening! What a great show and even better company.
 Of course we did have some fun with the kids...they took a day off and went to the zoo. What a great week it was.




1 comment:

marjory said...

We had such a great time! Thanks for having us!!