Saturday, February 2, 2008

hair everywhere!

This week had been very interesting and full of photo opportunities. Earlier in the week Ryan's school had crazy hair day and this is what she and Jeff came up with. Certainly crazy and she acted the part that day.
Then today is the much anticipated annual Vesta mustache contest. Jeff has been growing his since Christmas and neither the kids nor I will be sad when it's over. The kids hardly what to kiss him anymore because it's so tickly they say and as for me...well, I think it's just a little creepy! Looking forward to tomorrow when it all gets shaved away...yea.


3 comments:

Kristin said...

Ha! I love the mustache. Ironically, Duke just had a mustache contest at his work last week! He only had one week to grow it, but went with the "handlebars" like Jeff. I'll post it just for you! Looks great!

The Green's said...

That's gross...Dan wants to know how he can start a mustache contest at his work. He never knew these contests existed and is excited about the idea. YUCK!!!

Liz said...

Great picture of Jeff and Ryan. I heard she was excited about the spirit week festivities at school. I had not ieda they did such a thing in pre-school!