Sunday, December 14, 2008

a week in december

Just a few highlights from the week...
It has been cold and snowy in Denver. My darling five your old has become almost completely independent when choosing what to wear (except when mom has to step in and force something). Her new sense of style consists of layers and more layers. Stripes, tights with just about everything and leg warmers. We are bringing leg warmers back. I am now making a second pair because she loves these so much.I adore her choices. She inspires me.


Shoveling with dad...it's only the 2nd or 3rd time we have had to shovel so the novelty hasn't worn off yet. They really do try and help - it's quite sweet.





And chocolate mustaches from the countless cups of hot chocolate made this week.
It's amazing how the little things make your heart happy.

2 comments:

Liz said...

Jordan-
Looks like Ryan is the new punky brewster. I love it. Great leg warmers! I am jealous. Snow can be so much fun!

marjory said...

Love the leg warmers! well done, Lucy! How fun to knit and know that it's such a gift. Happy vacation to all four of you!