Sunday, August 2, 2009

2nd annual Knit for Paris


I am calling on all knitters again this year. Last year's Knit for Paris was such a success, I would love to try and out-do ourselves!
Last year we got over 30 hats and 5 scarfs...every student in my 3rd grade class as well as our kindergarten buddy class received a new hat to wear. They all wore them proudly and I expect to see the colorful heads around this year as well. I would love to have enough hats to again give to my students as well as our buddy class. The result would mean 4 full classrooms at my school would have warm and beautiful hats for the winter.
Again, the hats don't have to be fancy or made with expensive yarn, just made love. So if you find yourself wanting to knit but don't have a project yet, knit a hat, send it my way and I will find it a home.
Thank you again, and I am excited to see what the 2nd Annual Knit for Paris brings!
With all my love and appreciation,
Jordan
jhoeksema@hotmail.com

1 comment:

Karin Schueller said...

Is Crochet alright? ;) I might just join you if I find the time... but I am so slow knitting it might take me until January of 2011 to make one hat, lol. ;)