Sunday, November 22, 2009

piling up


I now have received hats and mittens for my whole class! I am now working on hats for our buddy kindergarten class. I am planning on handing out the wonderful warm goodies just before Christmas break...that gives you knitters a few more weeks!
thank you thank you...
mom, always
Michiline,
Maryjane
Emily, and steuben's knitters
Jai and the knitting group
thank you

and speaking of knitting - in between hats I have been working on a wrap for myself. It has been on (and off and on again) my needles fow quite sometime now and am happy, so happy to have a finished product.



2 comments:

marjory said...

Your wrap is gorgeous! Such an ambitious project; must feel so good (and proud)to have it completed and done so well. I have another hat to send to you from Shirley in my knitting group. You will have nice warm kids in time for Christmas!

Leah M. said...

Beautiful, Jordan! I love the wrap!