Sunday, March 20, 2011

a girl

A few weekends ago my friend Emily, a mother of an almost 1 and 4 year old, came over for dinner and kept watching and listening to Ryan, pointing at me, saying, "You have an 8 year old!" I didn't get it until now...

Ryan and I had a day of fun yesterday spending her birthday money. We went to a few stores and picked out some accessories and ended at the mall to get feathers in her hair. As we were walking back to car I looked at my little girl with her distinct and confident style and said to myself, "I have an 8 year old."


I am starting to see glimpses of this new stage...she's not a baby, or a toddler. She's not little, she's not a preteen...She's a girl.





And what's a day of style without a little boy haircut!





So fun and exciting to see what is in store for this beautiful, kind hearted, strong, wonderful girl.

1 comment: