Monday, February 25, 2013

he is 8...

Cole had his birthday this weekend , on the 23rd. It's hard to believe our boy is 8. 
The night before I was putting  him to bed and with a bit of sadness in my voice I told him how I was saying goodnight to him as a seven year old and he would wake up an eight year old. With his sweet loving voice he took my face in his hands and said, "Don't worry mama, I will be be the same boy...I'll  be a little stronger, taller and smarter, but I'll be the same boy!" Oh how I love this child of mine...
 


this silly, fun, loving child of mine. I have a feeling we are in for treat with 8! Happy Birthday sweet boy.

2 comments:

marjory said...

Happy Birthday, sweet boy!!!!

Liz said...

Cole's words brought tears to my eyes! So hard to say goodbye to those years of fun! We love you Cole!