Sunday, March 8, 2009

brandywine gals


Leah, Anna and Micah came over last night for dinner with their little ones. It was wonderful to meet Layla and Brody. It was so much fun to reconnect and we plan to get together again soon. At one point of reminiscing about old camping trips and sleepovers it occurred to us that we were now the adults! The Brandywine sequel might just have to reconvene here in Colorado.
Here's to amazing and wonderful friends from your childhood.
Cheers!





(enjoying Susan's famous creme brulee made by Leah...delicious!)

3 comments:

marjory said...

Looks like everyone was having a great time! What a good idea to get everyone together. Looks like Ryan and Cole were all about Leah's dessert! Yum

luanne Voss said...

I'm so jealous! Would have loved to seen all of you and kissed all those lovely children!

Sutter Family said...

I hadn't checked in for a while and wanted to see how your family was doing. What a surprise to see Anna's face when your page opened. :) Looks like you had a great visit. I agree there have been a few moments over the last few years when the idea of being an adult has hit me and made me in some ways happy and in other ways sad. I miss my childhood but look forward to all of the new memories that I create with my family. :) Your kids are beautiful and I love the American Idol post as well! :) Very cute.